APPLICATION FOR ADMISSION 2021-2022
Log in to https://sjcconnect.sjc.edu.bz/ to create your SJCJC portal account.
A verification email with a link is sent to the email address used to create the account. Clicking on the link directs you back to the portal to create your password. You use the verification link to successfully create your account.
2. Complete ALL sections of the Online Application for Admission.
3. After submitting your online application, print from your portal account a copy of the Application Confirmation Letter.
4. Locate the templates for recommendation forms.
a. Recommendation Form #1 to a present or past teacher of a subject related to your proposed program of study
b. Recommendation Form #2 to the principal of your high school or to a current supervisor/employer, as applicable
5. Obtain official transcripts from ALL secondary and post-secondary institutions attended.
(Each transcript must bear the institution’s official seal and be submitted in a sealed envelope.)
6. Obtain a photocopy of your birth certificate and of your Social Security card.
7. Pay a $30.00 application fee.
Payment can be made using one of the following options:
a. At the college’s Finance Office—cash, debit or credit card accepted (Opening hours of the office are Monday through Thursday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm and on Friday from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm.)
b. In person or by online transfer at any branch of Atlantic Bank or Belize Bank countrywide:
Atlantic Bank: Account 210873161
Belize Bank: Account #135907010120001
8. Place all documents, including Application Confirmation Letter, principal recommendation,
teacher recommendation, copy of birth certificate, copy of social security card, and copy of
application fee payment receipt, in a legal-size manila envelope. (Please note that
incomplete applications will not be processed until all required documents are received.)
9. Deliver the completed package to the Office of Admissions and Enrollment, Yorke Hall, on the college campus. (Applicants will usually receive a response letter within one month of receipt of the completed application package.)
October 7, 2021 for January 2022 admission
Additional Requirements: Some applicants may be required to attend an admission interview; others may gain admission only after successfully completing developmental courses.
Direct inquiries to:
Office of Admissions and Enrollment
Telephone 223-3648; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org