"How to Apply" Guide
1. Complete and submit the SJC application form at: sjcconnect.sjc.edu.bz/sjc
2. Obtain a copy of each of the following:
social security card
certified copy of your Associate Degree (stamped and signed by a Justice of the Peace)
3. Submit TWO letters of recommendation from professional contacts that reference your potential to successfully complete your intended program of study.
4. Submit a word-processed personal statement of your career goal/s and anticipated contribution to your Belizean community.
5. Submit sealed, official transcripts from all post-secondary institutions you have attended. Place all above in a manila envelope and submit to: Office of Admissions and Enrollment St. John’s College Princess Margaret Drive Belize City
6. For a video tutorial on how to apply, click here.
"How to Apply" Video Tutorial
Men and Women For and With Others
ST. JOHN'S COLLEGE
Princess Margaret Drive
Belize City, Belize, C.A.
©November 2022 All rights reserved | St. John's College